- When skills are needed to be introduced or enhanced for a culture or strategy change which are changing whats required of their people
- When there is a common development need identified
- When there is a need for common language or approach to leadership, management, time management, diversity, running meetings, or HR systems (performance management, recruiting, employee development, succession planning, coaching, etc.).
- Executive Retreats, Leadership Retreats and Team Building
For Employees (non-managers):
- When the requirements for jobs are changing (in other words the bar has been raised).
- When a change requires new focus, skills or competencies
- When employees need more skills to become stronger business partners and demonstrate more accountability in interacting, making decisions and managing conflict.
For Training Trainers:
- When your professional trainers who can design and deliver programs want to offer new learning opportunities without the time and cost investment of designing from scratch or reinventing the wheel, we provide certification in a variety of programs. In this way, the certified trainers walk away with their facilitation skills enhanced, new or broadening of their expertise as well as a facilitator guide, overheads and a workbook master ready for them to use in their first program.
- When youd like some talented line managers (sometimes high potentials in your organization) to visibly support the organizational learning goals or specific leadership development goals, they too can be trained as trainers and certified.
For Sales Training
- When your sales force and/or sales managers face new challenges from their competition or in getting stronger results (with their colleagues inside the organization as well as the customers).
- When the selling situation has changed and proved selling skills need to been changed or sharpened for increased results.
- When Sales Managers need a stronger process or enhanced skills in coaching sales reps to achieve their results and being accountable.
For Outsourcing Your Organizations Training (or a portion of it)
When your organizational culture prefers the personalized attention of a training department to understand the organization, its culture, its business challenges, strategies, training needs, etc, but need to gain efficiencies then utilize our resources as your Insourced Training Department. Possibilities & solutions can be the first call that your HR Generalists or your line managers make in order to get organization specific, personalized service in designing, facilitating or sourcing the right program to meet those needs. When it comes to HR Development, if we dont have the program or process requested, we know the quality resources who do!
By Insourcing you are only investing in training resources WHEN you need them and have access to the level and breadth of capabilities needed to meet the wide range and variety of training needs that surface (geographically, by level or by topic).
This is especially useful with small to mid-size companies who may not have the in depth or broad expertise needed on HR Development/ Learning staff. By outsourcing only when you need to, we can provide a way to grow your more Junior HR staff for the future and as appropriate.
Contact us to discuss this effective and efficient strategy as a way to balance meeting employee development needs with minimizing training expenditures.
Heres a listing of some of the workshops weve done with organizations. We also tailor programs by taking existing modules in some of these and develop a particular workshop suited to a clients unique need. Outlines for some of these programs are available on this site.
- Career Management & Personal Skill Building
- Career VIBES: Managing Your CareerCareer VIBES: Managing Your Career
- Coping with Stress
- Dealing with Change and Transitions
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Coaching for Performance & Potential
- Dimensions of Leadership
- Leadership Adaptability
- Leading Virtual and Remote Teams
- Managing Change from a Personal and Organizational Perspective
- Delegation for Multiplying Results
- Time Mastery
- Building influence, networks and positive political skills
- Management Strategies
- Performance Management
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Discovering DiversityTraining/Facilitation Skills
- Facilitation Skills for Involvement and Results
- Effective Presentations
- Train the Trainer (for selected programs)
- Training to Learning Styles and Behavioral Styles of All Participants
- Sales & Sales Management Training
- Selling Skills
- Sales Strategies for Relationship Selling
- Negotiation Skill